[Equest-users] Ice-rink

Grando, John JGrando at cosentini.com
Thu Apr 1 07:11:21 PDT 2010

You can also create a Brine loop for this chilled water load which is probably what is really happening in the design.  You will have to make this loop and chiller in the .inp field or make some performance curve edits using the standard chillers in detailed edit.

John Grando LEED AP| Mechanical Engineer