[Equest-users] user expression

Oleksandra Onisko OOnisko at mcw.com
Fri Apr 9 07:52:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to set the fan flow based on the month using a simple user expression:

{if ( (GLOBAL("IMO")<6) && (Global("IMO")>9) )
then 8147
            else 12627
endif}

I am getting an expression parsing error. I don't know if I am referencing the variable correctly or my syntax is off. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Oleksandra Onisko LEED AP
EIT

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com/>
600-156 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 2L6
Phone 416-598-2920
Fax 416-598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.