[Equest-users] Fan Diversity Factor Adjustment

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 19:36:33 PDT 2010

Dear Users,

Could anyone kindly advise that under Detailed Mode, where I can adjust the "Diversity Factor" of fans? For reason I don't know, the default value in one of the HVAC systems in my model is 0, which lead to 0 kW of fan power under huge amount of ventilation capacity, as SV-A report shows. However, I cannot find that under Detailed Mode, where I can input this factor. Any answer will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Rick, LEED AP