[Equest-users] Default Fan EIR Not Allowed to Edit

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:46:26 PDT 2010

Hi Users,

On the SV-A report, the supply fan diversity factor for one HVAC system is 0, which leads to unreasonalbly low fan-power. In order to find out where the problem is, I edited the default Fan EIR into ForCurve w Dischage Dampers FPLR (before editing, the space is n/a in grey), and for "fan control" I chose Fan EIR FPLR accordingly (as shown in attachment 1). However, after simulation, I found the supply fan diversity factor is still 0. I reopened the model and found the edited Fan EIR jumped back to "n/a" in grey (as shown in attachment 2), refusing to be changed. I even tried to edit the .inp file directly, but the problem remains.

I have been wasting days on this issue, which is really killing me. It is obvious that a bad-looking SV-A report (attachment 3) doesn't work. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rick, LEED AP

想知道明天天气如何?必应告诉你!
http://cn.bing.com/search?q=%E5%A4%A9%E6%B0%94%E9%A2%84%E6%8A%A5&form=MICHJ2