[Equest-users] Ductless split dx

Pawan Mulchandani pawan.equest at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 02:07:56 PDT 2010

Hi all ,

I am confused with last step i.e. finding out difference for each hour.

This is what my understanding is :-

Electric input to heat and electric inpur to cool gives the energy
consumption of the compressor per hour.

Thus total energy consumed for each compressor is equal to the sum of each
hour for whole year.

Thus energy saved is equal to annual energy consumed minus the total energy
consumed by all the compressors.

Am i correct??

Has anyone done these calculation for a project...can you please share this
exceptional calculation??

Thanks,

Pawan.