[Equest-users] Auto Garage Ventilation Rate

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Apr 1 08:02:51 PDT 2010

Hello Ahmed,

It's unclear whether your baseline/reference building is intended to
follow the guidelines of 90.1 or some other modeling standard by your
Ministry... ASHRAE 90.1 in any case tells us proposed and baseline
buildings must have the same minimum ventilation rates (G3.1.2.5) - so
under that guidance, I would set the same CFM/ft2 for each model.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

25501 west valley parkway