[Equest-users] Chiller ROI - HELP!

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 13:10:37 PDT 2010

Brett,

to get better part load data and efficiency of your proposed chiller
replacement, call your chill sales engineer and ask them to generate a part
load performance report for you in 10% unloading increments, then you can
see the decrease in performance efficiency for each part-load step of the
chiller.  Also be sure that you recognize if you are looking at RATED
Conditions (which means chiller performance at ARI standard conditions), or
at DESIGN conditions (which are your project's specified operating
conditions--this would account for part load efficiencies if you were
running a 12-or 14 Degree delta-T across your chiller.)

Before you set up a new performance curve you will need to get this data
supplied from the manufacturer.

Pasha