[Equest-users] equest crashes

Alex Krickx akrickx at seriousmaterials.com
Fri Apr 2 15:26:24 PDT 2010

Not to be a contrarian, but I find eQuest to run just fine. I'm running it on a new-ish laptop (intel core 2 duo processor, 2 GB ram) and I've had very minimal problems. Sometimes it locks up when I have an 8-shell building and 10 other programs open, but I've had that same problem with any energy modeling tool I've used.

Does it crash sometimes? Sure once in a while. But I would say "rarely", not "this is the most unstable program I have ever tried to use".

Just my opinion, I think the software is really great!

Regards,
Alex Krickx