[Equest-users] Equest Error - Please Help

Heath Baxa Heath.Baxa at me-engineers.com
Mon Apr 5 06:04:12 PDT 2010

I'm running eQUEST successfully on Win 7, 64bit machine. ( No major problems with crashing, anyway.)

I get the "An invalid argument was encountered" when opening all eQUEST files through eQUEST.  Once I get the error, I select OK and then open the file again and all works well.  I also have problems with the running the Wizard Rulelist in certain parametric runs upon entering the Detailed Edit Mode.  This is solved by re-installing the program and then all works well.  I think this happens after creating new parametrics, but I'm not sure.  After creating all parametrics and re-installing eQUEST, it seems to work well.  Finally,  I have problems with the display driver but that may be another problem with my computer.

Heath Baxa, P.E., LEED AP