[Equest-users] LEED EAC1 Supporting Documentation

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Wed Apr 7 07:58:27 PDT 2010

I usually submit the following, and have never had any comments on any
of my LEED projects that have energy models (20+):

LS-A

LS-D

SS-D

PV-A

PS-C

PS-D

BEPS

BEPU

ES-D

ES-E

ES-F

Works out to between 8 and 10 pages.

Some people just make a PDF of the entire .SIM file.

For input, I include all of the important stuff, delete polygons, and
include one sample space and system, and again, never had any comments
on how I do this.

I figure the reviewers would rather look at 10 page reports in lieu of
10,000+ pages.

But again, some people just make a PDF of the entire input file.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate

1010 N. Glebe Rd, Suite 200