[Equest-users] Active Chilled Beam/Fan Coil System

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Thu Apr 8 13:46:07 PDT 2010

I'm interested in this as well - I know that in DOAS systems like active
chilled beams, the primary air often takes on a fairly large chunk of
space latent cooling, and if this can't be passed on from the DOAS
system to the space, then I don't see how we can believe the results.

GHT Limited
James Hansen, PE, LEED AP

Senior Associate

1010 N. Glebe Rd, Suite 200