[Equest-users] daily occupancy schedules

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 13:39:02 PDT 2010

Steven:

You need to be in the Detailed Edit Mode to change Schedules by Day, Week, or Month (Season). You can add a new or modify an existing schedule to your liking.

The two Wizard modes are restricted (as far as I know) to a contiguous day schedule.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com