[Equest-users] Thermostat Setting

Susan F modelsenergy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 09:47:01 PDT 2010

Unfortunately due to the sensitive nature of the project I cannot send the
files.  I have checked and my heating/cooling schedules are assigned to the
right locations.

Could it be related to the design temperatures I have indicated for each
zone?  The tstat schedules are as I have stated below but I have the design
temperatures at 74 cooling and 72 heating.  The load temperature (in the
space definition) is 70.  My throttling range is 2.  Would any of this cause
problems?