[Equest-users] PVVT vs. PSZ

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:02:28 PDT 2010

Hi Nick,

based on my brief skimming through the descriptions of the system types you
are working with (see attached docs.)  I concur with your explanation if it
is the case that you have specified or 'turned on' baseboards in the
specific zones that are not the control zone for the system.  If you do not
have the baseboards turned on in your model then your heat energy is coming
from somewhere else.  If you attach your .pd2 & .inp files we can look at
your inputs and give you some specific feedback on your model file.

Also, have you looked at your 'hours out of throttling range' for these
adjacent zones?  Look at your BEPS/BEPU reports and the SS-F or SS-R reports
as well.  Maybe they are significantly underheated, or maybe they are
already satisfied for thier thermal conditioning requirements....its good to
just confirm this.

pasha