[Equest-users] Demand Controlled Ventilation

Victor Yeung Victor at invirosystems.ca
Wed Apr 28 10:59:53 PDT 2010

Otto,

Thanks for the reply.  The problem I see with dividing the total OA cfm
by the number of people and inputting that number into OA-FLOW/PER is
that this method doesn't address the space cfm requirement.  For
example, if the building is only 10% occupied at a particular hour, then
the OA supplied will be 10% occupant requirement and 10% of space
requirement, not 10% occupant and 100% area as it should be.

Victor