[Equest-users] Demand Controlled Ventilation

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:35:55 PDT 2010

What I had ended up doing was to use both the numbers /person and
/sqft. but the per person number is slightly higher than the actual
per person number based on the area of the zone and the cfm/area. You
can use a equation in this cell to get the equivalent number.
So during the occupied time, if the occupancy is zero any hour, the
/sqft value gets used, and rest of the time /person value multiplied
with the actual number of people gets used. It is not exactly what you
want but it is better than one or the other.
I hope the equest team include sthe ASHRAE ventilation calcs in their
next version - the current version of calculating OA probably works
for Title 24?
-Rohini