[Equest-users] Parametric Runs

Wilson, Luke LWilson at integral-group.net
Thu Apr 1 07:50:00 PDT 2010

Thank you for the information B.
I have an additional question for you or for any other Equest user that can help.

Every time that I set up a Parametric run (both with global parameters and without), Equest is able to simulate the baseline, but at the end of the Parametric simulation Equest stops and gives me the warning "An invalid argument was encountered". I then have to restart Equest to get anything to work.
If anyone has any advice that might be of help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks again,
Luke