[Equest-users] Sizing Fan supply cfm

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:53:00 PDT 2010

Jacob,

I wouldn't even try to get this detailed in the Wizards, I would wait until
you are in DD edit where you can see all the variables you need to evaluate.
When you are inputting data for your proposed building, be sure you have set
your altitude to zero under the Site Tab under Project and Properties or it
will adjust everything using an altitude factor. You will see it on your
SV-A report.

Good Luck.
Carol