[Equest-users] Active Chilled Beam/Fan Coil System

Grando, John JGrando at cosentini.com
Mon Apr 12 05:55:46 PDT 2010

Greg,

what the error message should say is that you need MORE THAN 6 degrees.  I simply changed your ECHWT to 55.9 so the approach was now 6.1 degrees and the simulation worked with the IU system.  I also changed your CHW DT to 6 degrees instead of the default 10 but I'm not sure whether eQUEST forces you to keep it at that number or not..

John Grando LEED AP| Mechanical Engineer