[Equest-users] lighting-schedule&lighting-demand

Heinrich.ib-bauklima.de heinrich at ib-bauklima.de
Mon Apr 12 10:48:05 PDT 2010

Nick,

thank you for you hints. But I don't have any idea in the moment.

I think it is something in the lighting-schedules
(EXHIBIT,ARCHIVE,CONFER,KITCHEN,GARAGE) that cause the problem, but I don't
know what it is.
If I change the lighting schedules for all zones to office-lighting-use
(OFFICE) there will be no fluctuating lighting loads.
If I add some other schedules e.g. corridor-use (CORRID,SERVER), as done for
BASELINE_28e, there will be no fluctuation either.

The weather-file is an IWEC-File generated with eQ_WthProc.
Fell free to use it.

Heinrich

b +e
Ingenieurbüro