[Equest-users] daily occupancy schedules

Steven Savich ssavich at systemswestengineers.com
Tue Apr 13 13:59:26 PDT 2010

Stephen,

Luckily, this is pretty easy, just a bit time consuming.

When you are finished with ALL work in the Wizard, you can switch to
detailed data edit mode, create a new day schedule for each system that
applies (cooling, heating, fan, occupancy, plug load, lighting, etc) that
includes the 6-8 pm occupancy time.  Once you've finished all of the new
schedules, reference them for the applicable days through the appropriate
week schedule dialogue boxes.

If you're comfortable with working in the .inp file, it can be substantially
faster to create the new schedules directly in the file with a text editor.
Just remember to save a backup copy of the .inp and .pdf files in case you
make a misstep.  (and yes, I learned that the hard way)

Good luck,

Steven