[Equest-users] eQUEST - Glass Wall

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 09:34:21 PDT 2010

Hi Anand,

How are you? Can you give us a little more info, like are you modeling to
ASHRAE 90? Are the columns integral to the wall or in front of it? Are the
walls actually curtain walls? Are there any areas in the walls that are
actually spandrel glass with insulation and framing? A pdf of what a wall
actually looks like might help too.

Regards,
Carol