[Equest-users] (no subject)

Mateo Guadalfajara mateo_mw at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 05:24:33 PDT 2010

Hello Hind

The first solution that comes to my mind is to addapt the working schedule of the cooling system to just work in summer season.

From: hdirani at eegroup.info
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:28:48 +0200
Subject: [Equest-users] (no subject)

Dear All,

Our project involves a VRV as PVVT system and there is no way to have space cooling in winter.
And in the simulation I’ve got cooling in winter as you can see the attached file.
Is there a way to set all HVAC units in winter to heating mode only?

Any suggestion or help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Hind