[Equest-users] troubleshooting error message

Caleb Bulow cbulow at prengr.net
Fri Apr 16 07:45:26 PDT 2010

I've been using eQuest on Windows 7 with no problems.

I asked Scott Criswell about the compatibility and this is his answer
---

There were some issues w/ earlier versions of eQUEST on a small number
of XP & Vista systems, most common (but still fairly rare) in the 64-bit
Vista release.  But as far as I know, those issues have been resolved in
the latest v3.63b release currently posted on doe2.com.

- Scott

Caleb B.

  PRAIRIE ENGINEERING, P.C.