[Equest-users] Fan Diversity Factor Adjustment

Larry Yang LYang at enermodal.com
Thu Apr 22 11:08:12 PDT 2010

If I remember it right. the system you mentioned is a heat pump system. With this type of system, the ventilation air is usually provided by a central AHU where the central fan power will be reported. If this is the case of your whole system then your heat pump unit fan power should be modeled at each zone component instead. The fan diversity factor is correct.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Larry