[Equest-users] Thermostat Setting

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 11:40:44 PDT 2010

I think I can point Susan in the right direction at least. First read this:

For example, if the heating/cooling setpoints are 70/75, the throttling
range is 0.5F (throttling range is centered about the setpoint), then the
heating/cooling trigger temperatures for these reports are 68.75F and 76.25F
(half the throttling range plus 1F).

So you have 72 for heating and 74 for cooling. That means for heating your
trigger temperature is 72 +/- 2F +/- 1F for 69F and 75F , for cooling you
have 71F and 77F. So your heating/cooling trigger temperatures are crossing.
That seems like it could cause a problem like you are experiencing.

WRT to the other temp, 70 F in the space, read the online help for setting
this temp and follow it.

Cheers,
Carol