[Equest-users] Appendix G saving calculation

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Mon Apr 26 05:24:18 PDT 2010

I think you need to revisit your load categories.  Your percentage of
lighting load looks low.  Remember lighting is not just an electrical
load there is also a heat load associated with lights as well.  High
efficiency lighting is normally a very effective upgrade and easy points.
Bruce Easterbrook
Abode Engineering