[Equest-users] Demand Controlled Ventilation

Victor Yeung Victor at invirosystems.ca
Wed Apr 28 12:04:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Rohini.  Depending on the number you use for the cfm/person, your
method will end up over/underestimating the space cfm requirement.  I
guess I have to conclude by saying this is a limitation of eQuest at the
moment.  What I have been thinking about doing is to calculate the avg
number of person per zone per hr based on the occupancy schedule, and
use that avg to calculate my effective total OA rate.  It will be
extremely tedious, but at least it should be accurate.

Thanks everyone for their input.

Victor