[Equest-users] "Purge" function?

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:41:06 PDT 2010

I hold it to be true that someday all of this will be much easier. Soon,
please.

Pasha has the right attitude and I'll add a couple of additional
recommendations: if a dog or cat is available, have it snuggle up next to
you, approach it as a meditation and breathe in and breathe out, use the
opportunity to also rename spaces, thermal zones, etc., to something that
makes sense to you, if you are at home the judicious use of wine or beer may
be appropriate. In summary, look at it as a gift that has been given to you
to go slower. You may as well, and you know it will be worth it in the end.

Keep the faith, Nick!

Mostly seriously,
Carol