[Equest-users] all input values

Katie Mac kmacken2 at email.smith.edu
Fri Aug 6 13:43:01 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!

I need access to all the input values for a given model, specifically for
infiltration calculations.  I've searched through the INP file but it
doesn't show every parameters.

I'm studying the ASHRAE Enhanced infiltration method and seeing the effects
of altering the coefficients.  You can alter these values by going through
Detailed Mode.  Within Properties of any spc or plnm zone, select
Infiltration and change the Infiltration Method to 'ASHRAE Enhanced'.   I
need to be able to read these values for further calculations and later use
in a MATLAB program.

The only files I've been able to read have been the INP, SIM, and CSV
(_EG_MoEU_ED) files.

Thanks so much,
Katie

--