[Equest-users] How to close "Daylight saving time" in eQuest?

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:50:43 PDT 2010

Is there anybody noticed that eQuest automatically change the building
operation schedule with US DST (Daylight saving time)?

I have modified the HOLIDAYS setting in eQuest, but after checking the
hourly report, it doesn't work: eQuest still opens fans and other things one
hour before the schedule in the Mar,15th, and go back to normal in the Nov,
8th.

My model is in Beijing ,where is no DST. Because of unsolved this problem, I
have no idea how much this affects the simulation result.

Any reply is appreciated. Thanks again.

Grammy, Jiang