[Equest-users] eQUEST Design Day Load Information

welkins3 at gatech.edu welkins3 at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 19 06:21:58 PDT 2010

All,

Is there a way in eQUEST 3.63 to show the design day information for the whole 24 hour day?  I know in previous versions of the DOE 2.1 processor it allowed the user to set design day information for up to an entire week.  The DOE 2.2 processor only gives me the information for the peak load at that hour.  Does anyone know how to access the information (in a CSV format preferably) for the day that they specify for the design day?

Thanks,

Bill Elkins, EIT