[Equest-users] Supp Heating for Heat Pumps

Rimes, Christie Christie.Rimes at wspfk.com
Fri Aug 20 14:20:49 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am modeling a heat pump by using a PSZ and making the heating type
heat pump. Under the "heating" tab there is a "supp heat/defrost" tab,
where I can't turn to "not installed". When running my model there is a
part of the load that is being met by the supp heating system. I have
tried to increase the capacity of the heating pumps however this doesn't
decrease the load on the supplementary system.

Any ideas on deleting the load and supplementary system associated with
heat pumps?