[Equest-users] Making Chillers sequence

Claudia De Paula claudia_dp at GroupVE.co.il
Sun Aug 22 02:31:59 PDT 2010

I have 2 electric chillers and 2 gas absorption chillers.
I need the gas absorption ones to sequence on when electricity rates are high - rates vary according to seasons and time of day.
I managed to feed the electricity rates into eQuest, but how can I make the absorption chillers sequence when the rates are high?

Thanks

Claudia de Paula
named recipient(s) only.