[Equest-users] area of (internal) partitions

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 10:15:10 PDT 2010

Filique:

Can you rephrase your question, please?  I don't understand how doubling the
size of your internal partitions decreases your floor area. The eQuest floor
areas are (to my undestandinding), from the outside of outside walls to the
"outside" of any internal partitions IN THE SPACE THAT PARTITION RESIDES. You
can have only one internal wall separating two adjacent spaces.

Others may comment.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com