[Equest-users] eQuest Activating the Packaged Desiccant Option

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Wed Aug 18 06:08:09 PDT 2010

I'm not quite sure what you are getting at or want to do.  Speculating I
would assume you are working with outside air and heat recovery.  If
that is the case, in the DD wizard, under the air side HVAC tab right
click on your system, select properties.  Go to outdoor air, heat
recovery 1, ERV device installed, select yes, in the pop-up select
enthalpy wheel.  You can also select stand alone in one of the tabs as
well.  There are various performance items you can specify, and I would
assume Equest would then allow you to select a performance curve as well.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering