[Equest-users] (eQuest Users) Summer heating in a VAV system

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 07:53:28 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

I would look through the load part of your model for the answer. For
instance I notice that many of you spaces have no equipment loads, including
your mechanical room (!?!). Put a small w/sf in each space. Your occupancy
loads are also small compared to what other building types have. Also, look
at your schedules to see if you agree with the default. After that if you
are still having a problem, let us know.

Best,

Carol