[Equest-users] BEPU space heating calculation

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:12:05 PDT 2010

Yes, sometimes there will be one guy, who takes the calcs to ask you prove
your model result, like a challenge. It's not a happy thing and you must
know a lot of details in your model and the energy distribution in annual
energy consumption, to answer such questions.

At the beginning I am angry with these kind of actions, but soon
I realize that these actions can push me to become a better energy modeler.
When you can answer these questions, and point out the mistake in their hand
calcs, you prove yourself and grow up to a better modeler~