[Equest-users] exterior lighting, non HVAC loads.

Yehuda Israel Yehuda at newsource-energy.com
Wed Aug 4 09:24:12 PDT 2010

Bruce Easterbrook

I did what you advised and switched to the DD wizard, making the appropriate
additions to include the outside lighting.  When I ran the simulation in the
DD wizard it was almost 300,000 kWh lower than the SD wizard simulation.
The SD is the correct number.  When I went to compare the differences
between the two wizards I noticed that screen 23 in SD wizard does not
appear in the DD wizard.  All of other data was exactly the same.

I am not sure how to fix this problem.  Can assist me in fixing it?

Thank you,

Yehuda Israel

  _____