[Equest-users] Summer Heating

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 14:28:52 PDT 2010

Jason:

Depends on what type of HVAC system you have. A reheat system can be quite the
elusive one for heating/cooling control. Can you send .PD2 and .INP files?

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com