[Equest-users] assigning multiple HVAC systems to a zone

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 12:11:44 PDT 2010

Ben:

Bottom line - you cannot have two systems in one zone.

You CAN, however, have baseboard heaters within a space on many systems. That
would be your finned tube radiators.

I believe you can do this within the Wizard.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com