[Equest-users] Equest v 3.63 - Pkg Heat Pump - heating output

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Aug 19 06:30:51 PDT 2010

Mike,

As a new user, you should use the built-in help menu in most entry
fields by right-clicking and selecting "Item Help".
After that, check the equest-users archives here:
http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/equest-users-onebuilding.org/
The "nan" is discussed in a thread here:
http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010
-February/003189.html

Sounds like you have a loop flow that is way out of range (perhaps too
high or zero). If you entered any capacities manually, keep in mind that
"MBtu/h" for the capacity field means millions, not thousands of Btu/h.
If you still can't figure it out, attach your eQUEST project file and
input (.inp) file to a subsequent post.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608