[Equest-users] Chiller type and EIR

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 08:55:05 PDT 2010

Sir:

The Gospel according to eQuest:

1) Thou shall not change a SYSTEM in a Parametric Run
2) Thou shall not change an EQUIPMENT-TYPE in a Parametric Run.

HOWEVER, you CAN run an entirely dirrent run (call it Chiller Run or something),
then you can call in this run as a Parametric Run.

Please attached.

Then you will have the "slingshot" to "smot" the Philistine.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com