[Equest-users] Warning: ECONO-LOW-LIMIT = *UNUSED*

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 26 10:46:13 PDT 2010

Nicely put Adrian.  Carol seems to think that she can determine what the users
of this forum 'need' to do before submitting a post.

I think we should abide by the rules set forward by Jason Glazer, the
administrator.  Of course, anyone who feels that they are too experienced to
politely respond to basic questions are free to start their own forum.

Paul Diglio