[Equest-users] Handling "taller" spaces

Sheila sheila at energyopportunities.com
Fri Aug 27 12:16:24 PDT 2010

Hi Charles,

So far you are on the right track.  However, you have to manually add
the exposed exterior walls above the adjacent low roof in the detailed
edit mode.

Good luck!  Have a nice weekend.

Sheila Sagerer

Energy Engineer, EIT, LEED AP

Energy Opportunities, Inc, a 7group company

Phone: 717-880-9069

www.sevengroup.com