[Equest-users] eQuest LEED Compliance Engine Errors

Edward Allen eallen at long.com
Wed Dec 1 15:34:42 PST 2010

Hello All,

I'm trying to use the LEED compliance analysis engine to build a budget building based on proposed design previously input using the wizard.  The model as input runs through the normal simulation without error.  The compliance analysis returns the following error:

Assign zone to baseline floor system:  CRule: Eva() error posting symbolic (value t.48092e-297) result to BDL

This error is repeated fifteen times in the compliance analysis error window.

I'm running 3.64, and I know some compliance engine problems were fixed for this version.  Has anyone else encountered this problem and developed a solution?

Thanks,

Edward M. Allen, PE, CEM
LONG Energy Solutions
Technology for Better Buildings
775.657.9180 office  720.217.1356 mobile  775.657.9180 fax
eallen at long.com
        http://www.long.com<http://www.long.com/>