[Equest-users] unsubscription

Donald Howell dhowell at ramtechengineers.com
Thu Dec 9 05:56:26 PST 2010

Can anyone tell me why I am still getting e-mails after I unsubscribed to
this 4 times?

RAM-TECH Engineers, P.C.

6100 Fairway Dr.

PO box 10

Syracuse, NY  13211-0010

Ph: 315-463-7716

Fx: 315-463-7758

www.ramtechengineers.com <http://www.ramtechengineers.com/>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended
recipient. It may contain confidential information which is legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law. If you received this e-mail in
error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are
strictly prohibited from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or
copying the e-mail. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN
E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. Thank you for your
cooperation