[Equest-users] Solar PV

Routh Consulting Engineers routhconsultingengineers at charter.net
Sun Dec 26 09:59:41 PST 2010

I have been tasked with modeling a solar PV system to offset a portion of
the energy required by a laboratory. The intended capacity is a peak of 100
kW. eQuest has very few defaults associated with solar PV systems. I am
looking for anyone who might have modeled a similar system that could fill
me in with some appropriate parameters. My effort is a basic scoping and
budgeting type of effort for pass-fail feasibility, so rough general
parameters are appropriate. If this gets through the pass-fail test, more
detailed parameters will be developed later. Any help anyone could provide
would be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Rick Routh

Routh Consulting Engineers, Inc., P.S.

P.O. Box 3187