[Equest-users] windows on plenum walls

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 08:20:27 PST 2010

Ah-HA!   Thank you Karen and Gaurav...I guess I didn't really pay attention
to the system assignments in the wizard as I usually abandon the wizard
after the custom windows anyway.   I just like DDedit mode, better than
wizard mode.

Thanks again, as always this list is the BEST to turn to for support.

pkg