[Equest-users] boiler and chiller serving multiple buildings

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 09:06:05 PST 2010

Yehuda:

I surmise that all eight buildings are on the central plant with the chillers
and boilers you describe. eQuest doesn't know that your 8 buildings are separate
buildings, just more zones. I would describe your zones (in the Detailed Edit
mode) such as "Building 1-North Zone" or "Building 8-Lobby" and put all the
zones on one massive CHW and HHW loop.

You can also make these loops Secondary loops, if the Central Plant has its own
loops.

Have fun !!

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com